The emotionally intense color red in North America positively evokes thoughts of joy, celebration, passion, lust, love and romance. This color can fight with itself between representing rage and anger to willpower and courage. It is North America’s second favorite color- the first being blue. It can stimulate the appetite which is why many restaurant designers include red elements in their designs. Red is the color most easily recognized by the human eye making it great for signage or standing out in a crowd. When it comes to color theory in Interior Design and decorating red is your number one knock out!
Below I am showing the seductive and romantic side of red that added in small touches can make any space have a passionate vibrance.
- Drapes www.halfpriceddrapes.com
- Floral Arrangement www.insideavenue.com
- Chandelier www.lamurrina.us
- Couch www.interiorinternet.com Mary Reilly Sofa
- Drawer Table www.interiorinternet.com aspa drawer table
- Chair www.lillyjack.com louge chair
- Coffee table www.sawayamoroni.com
- Vase www.midcenturyglass.com