Read below to find out where I found all of my fall products and how I recommend you pick and use them.
All the great products:
- www.halfpriceddrapes.com -Consider a tick velvety butternut colored drape with a large textured tassel to bring warmth and depth to your windows. Great for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms velvet can add an extra texture that is commonly missed in a formal room. Use a beautiful and raw wrought iron drapery rod to pull out the natural fall rustic charm
- www.adrianahoyos.com -A great piece for fall is one that you feel could look just as charming and casual outdoors as indoors. wood slats and loose pillows keep this piece delightful and detailed without being fussy.
- www.vgnewtrend.it -warm bright colors are always in season, but the right oranges and yellows contrasting the last of summers green can make any Thanksgiving table scape come to life. Without the addition of bright colors and pops of another season fall can look a little dead. Make sure to let green pop as an accent and dark brown or black ground the room with accents or even floor color. The VG New Trend website has floral inspiration that can revamp your entire perspective on home decor and making your space feel more modern and upbeat. Say goodbye to the grocery store bouquet and spoil yourself a little with some foliage fashion!
- www.insideavenue.com -Brighten up your Adriana Hoyos (#2) couch with some fun glittery pillows like this one from Inside Avenue. Pillows will change your furniture through the seasons and keep you from getting board of your spaces. Bring out color, pattern, texture and excitement with whichever pillow you choose and remember their is no such thing as too many pillows!
- www.lorinmarsh.com -The Staccato Vase from Lorin Marsh is a treasured favorite of mine. The thick iridescent amber murano glass make the light color compete with the structures weight forming an elegant and heavy focal point to any fireplace mantle or tablescape.
- www.kylebunting.com -A sure fire staple that can instantly bring texture and a conversation piece to any room is a Kyle Bunting area rug. Personally I would hate to put it in the floor and cover it up with furniture and feet, so imagine it hung on a wall as the piece of art it is? You could get a great frame for one of these and it would do wonders acoustically and visually for a vaulted room with a large wall surface or in an entryway. I personally see these rugs as great investment pieces for a Hotel Lobby or a Commercial space.
- www.chihuly.com -The God of glass always impresses me with the natural beauty of his creations. His collections are far more artistic and sculptural that functional but that is part of why they are so coveted. Make sure to put your Chihuly creation is an openly visible and childproof spot with great dramatic lighting. Consider having a wall niche or mantle with MR16 fixtures illuminating it from an angle. This will provide great drama and reflection. Having it located in a niche will provide a frame around the piece to draw the viewers attention to the sculpture regardless of size.
- www.crateandbarrel.com -Small little vases of all different shapes and sizes are a great thing to have stored in your cupboards. For each and ever holiday or special occasion you can mix and match them across your table or through your home filled with anything your heart and occasion concept desire. Flowers, candles, glass beads, sand, seashells, moss, twiggs etc. Have fun and get creative, this can be the least expensive way to add drama and color to a table.